Monday, December 7, 2009

Seeking Permission for practical training

XYZ College of Engineering
Chennai

30 November 2009

The HR Head
MICPL
Chennai

Dear Sir/Madam,

Sub: Application for practical training program

I am a BE CSE final year student who would like to apply for practical training in your reputed organisation. My areas of interests include networks, web designing and C programming. As a dedicated and skilled professional, I am sure to be a valuable addition to your team.

I believe I fulfill the eligibility to receive this training. I am technically qualified in software programming. I have won the best paper award in national level symposium "ZYX" for my application oriented thesis "Balanced Score Card". I also like designing websites as a hobby. As a software company, I am confident that I will be useful and beneficial once I complete the industrial, hands-on training. Also, I am confident that my leadership qualities are upto the scratch. This is strengthened by the fact that I was unanimously selected as Class President this year.

I thank you for spending your invaluable time on my letter. I have enclosed my resume. I look forward to talking to you.

Yours faithfully,
KLM.

No comments:

Post a Comment